Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      elliotd489050786
      Participant
      Vacancy Kitchen Staff for Seasoning

Description

We’re growing and looking for Kitchen Staff to join our team and prepare our Green Seasoning Product.

Requirements:
      1. Experience in food preparation (raw seasoning and veg)
      2. Must live in the Freeport / Chase Village area

HOW TO APPLY?
      Send us a What’s App Message at 364-1185 or 350-7542

Job Type: Full Time / Contract

Sweet TnT Magazine

Sweet TnT Magazine features the culture of Trinidad and Tobago on the topics Lifestyle, Creole Language, Food, and Places. Check it out on http://www.sweettntmagazi…

Home – Study Zone Institute

We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.

Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine

Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.

Ramadan reflection: Have I been a good Muslim? – Sweet TnT Magazine

Fasting for me during Ramadan is not about abstaining from food. It is about having a clean mind and pure thoughts. It is a time of reflection where I think about my religion and my actions. This year, the moon was seen on May 16 making May 17 the first official fast for our community in Trinidad and Tobago….

Eid ul Fitr – a family festivity – Sweet TnT Magazine

By Nerissa Hosein. Being born into a Muslim family, Eid ul Fitr has been part of my life since birth. It has always been a time for family and for tradition. There is a certain aura that goes along with the day that I have always loved.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.