Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Career Opportunity, CORPORATE SECRETARY/LEGAL OFFICER, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, Government jobs, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Procurement Manager, Remote Jobs, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago Postal Corporation Limited, TTPOST Employment Opportunities, Vacancies, vacancy, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
December 9, 2021 at 1:56 pm #990986fideliadraParticipant
TTPOST Employment Opportunities, TTPOST Employment Opportunities, TTPOST Employment Opportunities, TTPOST Employment Opportunities, TTPOST Employment Opportunities
TTPOST Employment Opportunities
CORPORATE SECRETARY/LEGAL OFFICER
Trinidad and Tobago Postal Corporation Limited
The Corporate Secretary/Legal Officer provides Corporate Secretarial services to the Board of Directors of TTPost.
Corporate Secretary/Legal Officer
Division: Office Of The Managing Director
Reports To: Board Of Directors/Managing Director
The Corporate Secretary/Legal Officer provides Corporate Secretarial services to the Board of Directors of TTPost. The incumbent in this position reports to the Board of Directors while maintaining a dotted line relationship with the Managing Director on a daily basis, Corporate Secretariat/ Head Legal provides support and legal advice generally to the Corporation, including but not limited to Industrial Relations, Contract Management and Corporate Governance.
- Provides Corporate Secretarial and Corporate Governance advice and service to the Board of Directors of TTPost assuring that the Board meets its obligations in accordance with the Trinidad and Tobago Postal Corporation Act 1999 and other pertinent laws of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Manages the official records and minutes of official meetings of the Board of Directors, and Sub Committees of the Board.
- Ensures the proper maintenance, security and availability of confidential Board documents in accordance with accepted standards.
- Provides high quality, independent advice to the Board of Directors, the Managing Director, and the Management Team on all legal matters.
- Directs and liaises with external Counsel as required and assures that the Corporation’s interests are properly represented in the Courts and other legal fora.
- Regulates, monitors and controls all matters pertaining to the legal management of the Corporation’s properties.
- Co-sign Contracts, Deeds, Memoranda and all other instruments binding the Company and be the custodian of the Company’s seal.
- Liaises with external entities such as the Caribbean Postal Union, Office of the Procurement Regulator, Universal Postal Union and Regulated Industries Commission to ensure the Corporation’s compliance with the relevant legislation and regulations.
- Creates, negotiates, manages and updates the Corporation’s contracts.
- Preparing for and hosting the Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- Identifies, implements, and maintains statutory registers and other Corporation records as required by law and provides related advice to ensure the Corporation meets its statutory requirements.
- Oversees the Records Management function of the Corporation
- Supervises assigned workforce, monitoring, appraising, motivating and disciplining as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Short Blackout Window Curtain Panel, Energy-Efficient, Noise-Reducing And Light-Blocking Triple-Layer Technology, Grommet Top
Minimum Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL. B)
- LEC / Master of Laws Qualification
- Admission to practice as an Attorney at Law in Trinidad and Tobago (valid Practicing Certificate)
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators
- At least 8 years’ experience as a corporate secretary that is evidence by practical knowledge of board operations and corporate governance principles.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a management/leadership role
TTPOST Employment Opportunities
Trinidad and Tobago Postal Corporation Limited
The Procurement Manager/Chief Procurement Officer is responsible for leading the Corporation’s total procurement and disposal of public property efforts, in a manner designed to achieve the objects of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Property Act 2015, as amended.
Division: Office of the Managing Director
Reports To: Managing Director
The Procurement Manager/Chief Procurement Officer is responsible for leading the Corporation’s total procurement and disposal of public property efforts, in a manner designed to achieve the objects of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Property Act 2015, as amended. The Procurement Manager collaborates with department heads and budget holders and develops organizational procurement strategies to support the achievement of the Corporation’s strategic mandate; manages the procurement and disposal functions; develops the Annual Procurement Plan; reports on performance against the Annual Procurement Plan; and makes recommendations for improvements in the performance of the functions.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
- Analyses annual expenditure and determines spend categories for goods, works and services;
- In conjunction with the Requesting Manager, assesses procurement risks and makes necessary adjustments to spend categories;
- Compiles the Annual Procurement Plan for the forthcoming year for Managing Director approval and onward transmission to the Office of Procurement Regulation (OPR);
- Develops the annual procurement schedule;
- At the end of the fiscal, compiles the annual procurement performance report for consideration by the Managing Director and onward transmittal to the OPR;
- Ensures that procurement monitoring and management systems efficiently record information required for reporting to the OPR;
- Compiles reports required by the OPR;
- Manages the procurement function in accordance with the Approved Procurement Plan;
- Develops standard procurement documents;
- Refines internal policies and procedures to improve integrity, efficiency and effectiveness, in consultation with stakeholders and staff;
- Manages the receipt of bids, bid opening and evaluation processes;
- Prepares monthly management reports;
- Monitors contract execution via the assigned Contract Administrator(s); and
- Monitors, supports, coaches, guides and reviews reports and recommendations from procurement department staff.
- First Degree in Management or a related field
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) Level 5, or equivalent supply chain management certificationExperience:
- At least five (5) years experience in the management of the procurement function
- Progressive experience in procurement or a related field;
- Project management, planning and scheduling, portfolio and category management experience will be an asset
Starting from $899.99
Experience all screen, all the time with an expansive folding display and our first-ever Under Display Camera.
One lucky reader won a Moto G10 smartphone for the month of August by liking Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page. September we gave away a Moto G20, in October we gave away a Moto G30 in November we gave away a Moto G50 and December one lucky person will win a Moto G100 . To qualify like us on Facebook and Subscribe to our Sweet TnT Magazine YouTube channel
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
The X5 is a portable and foldable wand powered by 20 UV-C LEDs to disinfect and eliminate up to 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
Now US$79.99 Regular price US
Now US$178.00WAS US$219.00
YOU SAVE $41.00 (18%) and FREE SHIPPING
In StockNow Us$899.00
Reg Price US$999.00Instant Savings US$100.00Limited supply at this price
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.