Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, accounting vacancy, ADMINISTRATIVE, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, finance, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, MANAGER, Manager Premium Relationship Banking, Manager Premium Relationship Banking (VIP Banker), marketing, Port of Spain, Remote Jobs, Sales, Sales Representative, TELEMARKETING, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, VIP Banker, work, work from home
- This topic is empty.
August 6, 2021 at 7:22 pm #981430melvingirardParticipant
Scotiabank Vacancy August 2021
Scotiabank Vacancy August 2021
Manager Premium Relationship Banking (VIP Banker)
Scotiabank Trinidad and Tobago Limited
The Manager Premium Relationship Banking (VIP Banker) contributes to the overall success of the Retail Department ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives.
Manager Premium Relationship Banking (VIP Banker)
Scotiabank Trinidad and Tobago Ltd.
We are looking for dynamic, driven, service oriented persons. Your focus must be one of exceptional service to clients and their needs, by meeting negotiated service level agreements & goals to effectively service our customers and sites.
The Manager Premium Relationship Banking (VIP Banker) contributes to the overall success of the Retail Department ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. He/She ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures. The Manager Premium Relationship Banking (VIP Banker) creates, enhances, develops, and promotes a close relationship with the Commercial and Business Banking department’s client base and coverage teams
The Manager Premium Relationship Banking (VIP Banker) proactively advises and offers personalized attention, cross and up selling the Bank’s retail suite of products according to the commercial guidelines and standards defined by the Bank. This would enable the client to establish SBTT as its main Bank at a personal and company level.
- Create, encourage and maintain a portfolio where the relationship with clients assigned to their portfolio is strengthened, where the sales and service management process is met, needs are identified, financial solutions are analyzed and concerns are resolved.
- Recognize and understand the needs and requirements of clients in the portfolio regarding, investments, financial services and loans including other retail products in order to provide reliable financial solutions.
- Attend to the requirements of the clients of the portfolio through a wide range of retail products and services supported by the tools of the commercial and service management model; with the purpose of managing your portfolio as much as possible.
- Identify, develop and deepen relationships with customers in the portfolio, through proactive contact managing cross-selling actions; identifying and/or recognizing the needs and solutions that satisfy the client.
- Develop a constant communication with the clients in the portfolio, through the fulfillment of a policy of visits that seeks to generate an excellent service commitment; in order to maximize business opportunities with each client.
- Follow up on the support areas involved in the different processes linked to customer service so that response times are met in a timely manner.
- Apply the policies of Segment Credit, Risk, Prevention of Money Laundering (Know your client), among others; established by the bank, in the performance of its functions.
- Ensure that all clients have a positive experience in each personal contact you have with them, complying with the service commitment (service promise) and service protocols.
- Comply with the rules, policies, guidelines and processes of the commercial, retail and operational management of the respective portfolios.
- To timely comply with the regularization of pending items.
Educational Background and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Economics or related Banking careers.
- Specialization Courses in Sales and Finance.Minimum Experience
- External: More than 4 years of experience in the Financial Sector.
- External: At least 3 years of experience in sales and services to high-value clients (essential).
- Experience in customer portfolio management.Skills / Competencies
- High level of communication and assertiveness to identify needs and generate financial solutions for high value customers.
- Commercial or Retail Skills: Generation of Confidence, empathy, security, decision, anticipation, management of objectives, effective closing of sales.
- Focus on the client with a view to long-term tutelage. Expert in building relationships.
- Flexibility: Work effectively in a variety of situations, being able to adapt to difficult situations and interact effectively with clients under pressure. Assist in the preparation of the Bank’s tax and other statutory returns ensuring proper accounting and other procedures are in place to collect and remit the necessary taxes/duties, in keeping with legal and statutory requirements.
- Work on any other projects, as assigned by the Chief Accountant, AGM Finance and Chief Financial Officer – Caribbean South. These projects could be increasingly complex and cover a wide range of issues, areas of the bank, subsidiaries, products, legislative environment, sector analysis, and competitive analysis.
Thank you for interest, but please note only the most suitable candidates will be short-listed for an interview. Meeting minimum requirements for the role does not guarantee an interview.
Like our Facebook Page for a chance to win a brand new Moto G10 smartphone Sweet TnT Magazine Facebook Page
Finding a job shouldn’t be a full-time job. Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll get to work for you.
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
GALAXY S21 5G VS GALAXY S21+ 5G VS GALAXY S21 ULTRA 5G SPECS
Galaxy S21 Galaxy S21 Plus Galaxy S21 Ultra Display size, resolution 6.2-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (2,400×1,080 pixels), 6.7-inch Flat FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (2,400×1,080 pixels) 6.8-inch Edge WQHD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X (3,200×1,440 pixels), Pixel density 421 ppi 394 ppi 515 ppi Dimensions (Inches) 2.80×5.97×0.31 in 2.97×6.35×0.30 in 2.97×6.50×0.35 in Dimensions (Millimeters) 71.2×151.7×7.9 mm 75.6×161.5×7.8 mm 75.6×165.1×8.9 mm Weight (Ounces, Grams) 6.03 oz; 171g 7.12 oz; 202g 8.07 oz; 229 g Mobile software Android 11 Android 11 Android 11 Camera 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 64-megapixel (telephoto), 12-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide) 108-megapixel (wide-angle), 12-megapixel (ultra-wide), 10-megapixel (telephoto), 10-megapixel (telephoto) Front-facing camera 10-megapixel 10-megapixel 40-megapixel Video capture 8K 8K 8K Processor Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Snapdragon 888 or 64-bit Octa-Core Processor 2.8GHz (Max 2.4GHz +1.8GHz) Storage 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB 128GB/256GB, 512GB RAM 8GB 8GB 12GB, 16GB Expandable storage No No No Battery 4,000 mAh 4,800 mAh 5,000 mAh Fingerprint sensor In-screen In-screen In-screen Headphone jack No No No Special features IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 30X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, IP68 rating, 5G-enabled, 100X Space Zoom, 10W wireless charging, 10x optical zoom; S Pen support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.