SCHOOL LIBRARY MANAGER

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      tresacyt3091
      Participant

SCHOOL LIBRARY MANAGER BISHOP ANSTEY HIGH SCHOOL EAST & TRINITY COLLEGE EAST

SCHOOL LIBRARY MANAGER BISHOP ANSTEY HIGH SCHOOL EAST & TRINITY COLLEGE EAST

SCHOOL LIBRARY MANAGER

BISHOP ANSTEY HIGH SCHOOL EAST & TRINITY COLLEGE EAST

Apply Now

DESCRIPTION

School Library Manager

SCHOOL LIBRARY MANAGER

1.      THE ORGANIZATION

Two secondary schools owned and managed by the Anglican Church in Trinidad & Tobago, to provide high quality, relevant and state of the art teaching and learning facilities and services to students and other stakeholders.

2.      POSITION OBJECTIVE

The School Library Manager provides the expertise of a professional librarian and uses this expertise to guide and advise the many areas in which the school library can support student learning and achievement. The school library manager contributes to the management and administration of all aspects of the school library media center.

3.      THE CANDIDATE

Essential Qualifications and Attributes

• Bachelor’s Degree in Library Studies from a recognised university.
      • Post Graduate qualification in Library Studies/Science.
      • Five (5) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
      • Familiarity with school library management systems. At least three (3) years supervisory experience.
      • Working knowledge of the use of technology in curriculum delivery.

Highly Desirable Qualifications and Attributes

• Certification in relevant areas of management and administration.
      • Strong oral and written communication skills.
      • Proficiency in the use of ICT in teaching.

Personal Qualities

• Able to interact positively with students and staff.
      • Willingness to keep up to date with information, technology and library trends.
      • Experience in leadership and Administration Management. 
      Please attach a copy of the above required certifications on the last page of your resume.

Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.

Fish broth a remedy for almost anything – Sweet TnT Magazine

By Marissa Armoogam. Growing up I can clearly recall the fun my siblings and I had at each family gathering and event, be it a wedding, birthday or just a Trini day lime. As you all may know EVERY Trinbagonian event is usually accompanied by some extremely tantalising and delicious food like fish broth one of my favourite dishes.

Home – Study Zone Institute

StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.