Tagged: AGOSTINI'S, Career Opportunity, CUSTOMER SERVICE, CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE, employment, employment opportunity, Full Time, job opportunity, jobs, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Lane Replenishers, Replenisher, Replenishment Technician, Replenishment Technician Vacancy, Sales Representative, San Juan, SuperPharm, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
January 27, 2021 at 6:03 pm #956958sonya7041272371Participant
Replenishment Technician Vacancy
Replenishment Technician Vacancy
Replenishment Technician (SuperPharm)
San Juan, Trinidad And Tobago
The Replenishment Technician is responsible for all activities related to inventory replenishment and reconciliation, reporting and working with stakeholders to improve replenishment.
The incumbent is responsible for all activities related to inventory replenishment and reconciliation, reporting and working with stakeholders to improve replenishment. The incumbent reports directly to a Category Manager and creates and co-ordinates orders and delivery schedules.
• Collaborates with Operations, Warehouse and Category Manager to determine item forecasts and maintains appropriate item inventory levels including Identifying Products and Product Life Cycle Monitoring.
• Performs daily maintenance, including but not limited to generating purchase orders and transfers, confirmation, tracking orders with vendors, monitoring and adjusting stock levels.
• Communicates with warehouse and vendors upon receiving discrepancies and prioritization and working with accounts on reconciliation of invoices as needed.
• Identifies and resolves out of stock issues and follows up on returns, focusing on minimizing shortage occurrences through analysis of data and review of stock levels.
• Optimizes inventory levels by managing and analyzing purchase orders on time and at the appropriate quantities, aligning as needed with demand planning, Category Management and Operations to achieve company objectives.
• Coordinates and do orders for all promotional programmes and CMB information (e.g. back-to-school, Christmas etc.).
• Displays In-depth knowledge of Store operations to guide and audits 4 P’s implementation Strategies and liaises weekly with Operations to discuss key in-stock and inventory issues, focus areas for the week and extended timeframes.
• Identifies supply chain related non-value added costs and processes that are not financially favourable. Challenges and negotiates these conditions with the appropriate vendor contacts and Category Manager.
• Sets up and maintains replenishment parameters for items e.g. Reorder points, Maximum inventory, Days coverage and produces analysis of SLOBs reports, Inventory turns reports, Low/High stock prompt reports, Low Fill rates/On time and Open PO prompts/auto close.
• Works closely with Category Manager to ensure proper stock levels and allocation for Promotional and Seasonal items and collaborate with suppliers to effectively increase fill rate.
• Utilizes system-generated reports to perform continuous rationalization, determine priorities and areas of opportunity and to confirm and communicate results. Create adhoc reporting when needed.
• Works with Category Analysts to provide feedback on changes in inventory strategy and direction and other business events that impact inventory levels.
• Develops and fosters working relationships with internal counterparts to facilitate productive exchanges of information. Provides data, information and any reports as needed to other departments or vendors.
• Reviews and supports the execution of approved planograms and layouts and performs merchandising audits.
• Trains all key persons for new products and product launches.
• Performs any other duties as assigned to assist in meeting the Company’s objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years’ experience in retail/wholesale purchasing, analytical inventory or operations.
• Experience controlling inventory purchases and ensuring proper multiple stores inventory levels.
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft office products.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (LS Retail) or any other retail software would be an asset.
Skills/Abilities considered as assets for the job:
• Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
• Experience in negotiating operational aspects of the business: delivery lead time, purchasing minimums etc.
• Knowledge of costs, deals or terms related to Inventory Management processes and knowledge of inventory processed in a retail environment.
• Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department/company goals within budget and established timelines.
• High degree of personal and professional ethics
Replenishment Technician Vacancy
With millions of jobs available, ZipRecruiter is the only site you’ll need to find your next job.
Say goodbye to long applications. Upload your resume and apply to jobs faster in a click or a tap.
The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07 LV8, the basketball icon that puts a fresh spin on what you know best: stitched overlays, bold colors and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine. Pairing retro hoops DNA and low-profile style with recycled materials on many components, it lets you rule the streets and feel good doing it. This product is made from at least 20% recycled content by weight.
Shown: Black/Electric Green/Light Bone/Clear
The Nike Air Zoom SuperRep 2 is designed for circuit training, HIIT, sprints and other fast-paced exercise. Layers of support team up with Zoom Air cushioning to keep your foot locked in and comfortable as you lunge, jump and push your way through every rep. A roomier design around the toes lets you get the perfect fit.
Shown: Black/Martian Sunrise/Red Plum/Sea Glass
PAYING HOMAGE TO AIR.
Celebrating 2006’s first shoe cushioned entirely by air, the Nike Air VaporMax 360 continues the Air revolution with an updated look and feel. Combining the upper of the Air Max 360 with lighter, more flexible technology underfoot, it brings one of Nike’s most progressive innovations to the present.
- Ultralight VaporMax cushioning feels comfortable, bouncy and flexible.
- The upper celebrates everything Air Max, combining the OG Air Max 360 upper with heritage TPU accents, classic wave patterns of the Air Max 97 and the celebrated stripes of the Air Max 98.
- “2020” is printed on the lace eyelets, mimicking the “2006” of the Air Max 360 and celebrating Nike heritage.
- Speed lace loops and welded synthetic skins on the upper are inspired by the Air Max 360, offering easy entry and a personalized fit.
- The padded collar feels soft and comfortable, while half-bootie tongue stretches to your foot for support.
- Rubber pods add traction and durability
- Heel pull tab
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Shown: Laser Blue/White/Light Smoke Grey/Black
- Style: CQ4535-400
ICONIC COMFORT TAKES A FUTURISTIC LEAP FORWARD.
Bring the past into the future with the Nike Air Max 2090, a bold look inspired by the DNA of the iconic Air Max 90. Brand-new Nike Air cushioning underfoot adds unparalleled comfort while transparent mesh and vibrantly colored textile on select colorways blend with timeless OG features for an edgy, modernized look.
- More Air underfoot creates a softer ride while ribbed TPU frames your air for a bold look.
- The internal booty construction and padded heel feels soft and comfortable while letting you mix up how you wear your sneakers.
- The new speed-lacing system lets you quickly personalize your fit and get going.
- The faux-Waffle outsole has large flex grooves, mixing heritage style with a modern design.
- Pull tab on heel
- “AIR” logo is embossed into heel for a lasting look
- Springy foam midsole feels soft and comfortable
- Rubber sole adds traction and durability
- Shown: Laser Blue/Black/Vast Grey/White
- Style: CT1091-400
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.