Mario’s Pizza Customer Service Team Member

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      melbagay30847
      Participant
      Mario's Pizza Customer Service Team Member

Mario’s Pizza Customer Service Team Member- Mario’s Cipriani Blvd Full-time

Cipriani Boulevard, Port of Spain, Trinidad And Tobago

If you are interested in working with us, you can come in to our Head Office (#80 El Socorro Extension South, San Juan) for a Walk-In Interview ANY Monday or Tuesday between 9AM – 11 AM!

Our list of requirements when attending an interview are:

1. ONE (1) passport-size photo;

2. Originals/Copies of any educational certificates you may possess;

3. If you have work experience One (1) letter of recommendation from Past Employer; OR If you do not have work experience One (1) Letter of Recommendation from the Last school you attended;

4. Certificate of character (Official Receipt will be accepted);

5. Copy of your national identification card, front and back or Passport;

6. Copy of your birth certificate; For More Information, Text or Whatsapp 376-3407! (please walk with as many of these documents as possible, both originals & copies)

Apply here

Fish broth a remedy for almost anything – Sweet TnT Magazine

By Marissa Armoogam. Growing up I can clearly recall the fun my siblings and I had at each family gathering and event, be it a wedding, birthday or just a Trini day lime. As you all may know EVERY Trinbagonian event is usually accompanied by some extremely tantalising and delicious food like fish broth one of my favourite dishes.

Home – Study Zone Institute

StudyZoneInstitute.com is the home for students, teachers and parents to find useful information and materials for teaching and learning. Read about active learning, types of learners, learning environments, the students in the classroom, focus exercises, learning with technology, outdoor learning, teaching aids, parents’ involvement and more.

Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago – Sweet TnT Magazine

Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.