April 10, 2020 at 8:56 pm #826607yruhocekyMember
IGOVTT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ASSOCIATE – ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
ASSOCIATE – ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
THE NATIONAL ICT COMPANY (IGOVTT)
Reporting to the Team Lead – Business Development, this position works as part of the Business Development Office under the Consulting Unit to assist in the day-to-day co-ordination activities that supports Client Relationship Management at the company level for key client accounts.
ASSOCIATE – ACCOUNT COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Team Lead – Business Development, this position works as part of the Business Development Office under the Consulting Unit to assist in the day-to-day co-ordination activities that supports Client Relationship Management at the company level for key client accounts, and maintains a consolidated source of client intelligence to support client relationship strategies development and execution
KEY AND CRITICAL RESPONSIBILITIES include:
- Support sales team and account management on all facets of client relations and services including reporting, client conference calls/meetings and campaign analysis/reporting
- Maintain strong relationships with other core business functions within the company to enable fulfilment of client requests and/or proposal development and ensure client satisfaction.
- Assist with the management of new and existing client campaigns to successfully meet and exceed client performance expectations.
- Escalate, track and resolve key client issues.
- Master and maintain vast knowledge of assigned accounts. Work with different BD officers, as well as gather project inputs from other iGovTT teams/units to maintain a consolidated source of client intelligence to support Business Development Office’s client relationship strategies development and execution.
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience performing similar or related duties.
- General knowledge of National ICT Company Limited, and capable of being trained to provide responses for standard Frequently Asked Questions about the company and its service offerings
- Sensitivity and skill in interacting with people from a wide range of social, economic and cultural backgrounds, and sensibility in handling unforeseen matters that come before the office reception counters
- Ability to present a positive impression of self and organization
- Has initiative and are able to work with teams and good interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to use computers for word-processing tasks
- Associate Degree/ Diploma in ICT, MIS, Computer Science, Business Management APS Certification
- Good spoken English
- Excellent references are required
- Some work experience in customer servicing would be advantageous
We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.
The pressure is on for children around ages ten to twelve and their parents in Trinidad and Tobago as they face the upcoming ‘tournament of doom’ in April known as Secondary Entrance Assessment or SEA exam. This is the time when parents go berserk for extra lessons, last-minute exam boot camps and expensive practice tests and educational devices for their children.
Megan Subero, 25, created the ideal gift for children to learn about the culture of Trinidad and Tobago. Lil Trinbagonian is a coloring book with activities based on heroes, national events and birds in the twin islands. The coloring book is designed for children ages 5 to 10 to enjoy the educational activity-based content while having fun.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.