• Author
      abbiegaskins2
      Participant

HOSPITALITY MANAGER SWAT ESTATE POLICE

Apply Now

DESCRIPTION

The Company is seeking a qualified, experienced professional to provide management oversight of its hospitality-related subsidiaries.

Duties and Responsibilities:

• Planning and directing services for guests/patrons
      • Coordinating services related to Food and Beverage
      • Identify the human resources required for the effective operation of the establishments
      • Working with the HR Department with respect to the recruitment of staff
      • Making recommendations on staff development
      • Providing oversight of costing, purchasing and inventory control and establishing the appropriate checks and balances
      • Providing oversight of the Assistant Managers at the establishments
      • Ensuring adherence to all statutory regulations including health and safety, copyright, licenses etc
      • Working with the Marketing Department towards promotion and sales activities for maximum profitability
      • Implementing new procedures, policies and initiatives to enhance guest/patron satisfaction levels

Qualifications and Experience:

• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management from an accredited institution
      • At least eight (8) years’ experience in a similar role
      • an appropriate combination of qualifications and experience will be considered

Requirements:

• Must be able to work shifts
      • Must be available on an on-call basis if required
      • Must own a proper working vehicle

Home – Study Zone Institute

We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.

Parents, let your children read to you! – Sweet TnT Magazine

By Stacey Alfonso-Mills, Children’s Author. Reading is such a great way to entertain, explore and learn something new all at once. I have always loved to read, even as a child. I am certain that my love for reading fuelled my love for writing.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.