Fluency in English. Basic Math Skills
      Character Certificate Required
      Legitimate References Required

Tel – 794-2296
      CVs: vacantjobs230@gmail.com

Apply here

Aranguez, San Juan-Laventille, Trinidad And Tobago

SEA exam: 5 tips for stressed-out parents – Sweet TnT Magazine

The pressure is on for children around ages ten to twelve and their parents in Trinidad and Tobago as they face the upcoming ‘tournament of doom’ in April known as Secondary Entrance Assessment or SEA exam. This is the time when parents go berserk for extra lessons, last-minute exam boot camps and expensive practice tests and educational devices for their children.

Home – Study Zone Institute

We care for all learners – delayed, distracted, unfocused, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. We aim to bridge the gap between a struggling student at the primary level and their success at exams at the secondary level.

Coloring book: Lil Trinbagonian for culture, fun – Sweet TnT Magazine

Megan Subero, 25, created the ideal gift for children to learn about the culture of Trinidad and Tobago. Lil Trinbagonian is a colouring book with activities based on heroes, national events and birds in the twin islands. The colouring book is designed for children ages 5 to 10 to enjoy the educational activity-based content while having fun.

St James Hosay 2016

Hosay – then and now By Jevan Soyer. During my teenage years, Hosay was an event that my friends and I looked out for with great anticipation. In hindsight i…

Water Taxi Terminal at the Waterfront Complex Port of Spain Trinidad

An alternative mode of transport between Port of Spain and San Fernando. The water taxi sails from The Breakfast Shed (Femmes du Chalet) on Wrightson Road in…

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.