Tagged: ACCOUNTANT, Accounting, accounting jobs, ADB Vacancy, Agricultural Development Bank, Agricultural Development Bank of Trinidad and Tobago, Agricultural Development Bank Vacancy, Banking jobs, Career Opportunity, Computer Jobs, Computer Programmer, Computer Programmer Vacancy, Computer Science, Government jobs, ict, ict jobs, information technology, Information Technology Jobs, it jobs, job opportunity, jobs in trinidad and tobago, Port of Spain, tobago, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago, Vacancies, vacancy, work
August 9, 2020 at 9:42 am #849148colemancarperParticipant
Agricultural Development Bank Vacancy
Agricultural Development Bank Vacancy
Agricultural Development Bank
To ensure that Management reports and system-generated reports are produced as required by users using Query tools.
The Agricultural Development Bank of Trinidad and Tobago (ADB) is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, quality focused, results oriented individual in the following position:
- To ensure that Management reports and system-generated reports are produced as required by users using Query tools.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
1) Develops systems using the Systems Development Life Cycle – Analyses, Designs, Develops, Customises, Tests and Implement system
2) Prepares an updates documentation of all Systems maintained
3) Maintains existing applications
4) Innovates data visualisation and presentation techniques
5) Creates code that meets system standards
6) Analyses methods to efficiently address software system requirements
7) Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
8) Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
9) Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
10) Perform any other duties as may be required to successfully achieve this job function
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- First degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- Professional or specialised training and/or exposure to:-
- Three (3) years experience in a related industry with exposure to Systems Development Methodologies in a business environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Interested persons are required to send a Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to:
The Corporate Manager Human Resources
Agricultural Development Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
#87 Henry Street
Port of Spain
Apply no later than August 14th, 2020
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our ADB family but advise that only suitable applicants would be contacted.
[caption id="attachment_840332" align="alignnone" width="732"] Click Ad for details[/caption]
We care for students who are delayed, distracted, unfocussed, accelerated, outspoken, quiet and more. We believe in creating an environment that allows each student to learn at his or her own pace. Study Zone Institute is located at #73 Eastern Main Road, Barataria, Trinidad.
Jobs and vacant positions can be posted here for the whole world to see for free. Have a skill, product or service you would like to offer post it here.
NCRHA Vacancy August 2020 REGISTRAR, THORACIC MEDICINE VACANCY Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA). REGISTRAR, THORACIC MEDICINE Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of in and out patients. Work involves contributing to and executing management care plans for patients in the unit.
TTDF Recruitment August 2020, Air Guard, Coast Guard and Regiment Vacancies. For the position of Officer Cadet. The mission of the Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force Reserves is to be a highly professional, well trained, combat-ready force that will respond effectively in support of the regular forces of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and the national community.
Sweet TnT Magazine features the culture of Trinidad and Tobago on the topics Lifestyle, Creole Language, Food, and Places. Check it out on http://www.sweettntmagazi…
As the Chief Revenue Officer, you will be responsible for driving revenue generating processes in the business to ensure successful integration and alignment. Company description: Digicel Group is a total communications and entertainment provider with operations in 31 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Asia Pacific.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.